One thing an artwork must always contain, the liveliness of the moment. In creating monumental artworks, we always seek to capture such intrinsic moments to make them live forever.
Each artwork made is deeply rooted in emotions which spikes a connection with the viewer. Which is why portrait drawing is the best way to celebrate cherished ones.
Important guidelines to follow if you would like a commissioned drawing.
- Reference Photos must have a high resolution, be clear in details and be of good quality. Send to email@example.com with subject, reference photo.
- Be sure to allow a week for smaller drawings to be completed and 2-3 weeks for larger drawings, keep this in mind before ordering if you need it for a specific date.
- A 50% deposit of the total amount is required on start of drawing and the remaining once drawing is completed and before posted to you.
- If you wish for your drawing to be framed, it will cost an additional amount depending on size, and delivery charges will be applied. This will be further discussed if you opt for this.
- Drawings will be accompanied with a signed certificate of Authenticity. Artwork will be rolled, protected and packaged in a PVC pipe for utmost protection.
Sizes and Pricing
Pricing for drawing starts from…
- A4 (8/12”) Ghc300
- A3 (12/16”) Ghc400
- A2 (16/20”) Ghc500
- A1 (20/24”) Ghc600
Size in scale of inches
NB: Additional charges may incur depending on the number of people in one picture. It is further discussed after the reference photo has been received.
- For bigger drawings than the listed sizes, kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject, enquiry. Thank you.